The registration is closed
The application form for participation in the 8th International Graduate Summer School Biophotonics '17 consists of three sections to be completed in one step:
- information about the applicant,
- information about your main supervisor,
- title, abstract and three page summary of your research to be presented at the school.
You are advised to have all relevant information ready before filling out the form in particular your summary (see below). After successful completion of the form, you will receive an auto-generated e-mail confirming that your application has been received. Please keep this e-mail with your files for further referencing.
Three page summary
When applying for admission to the school, each applicant must submit a short description of their research and results for peer-review. The description must comprise
- abstract, descriptive for the work (max. 500 words without special formatting),
- three-page summary, including title, applicant name and affiliation, body text, figures and references in a separate file (you should not include the abstract in the summary text). The file should be uploaded (using the form below) in Adobe PDF format. Please note that the maximum file size is 5 MB.
The summary will be reviewed by the organizers and lecturers. Applicants are selected based on the outcome of this peer-review.
If your summary is accepted for attendance to the school, you are required to pay the registration fee of 1250 Euros (plus 25% VAT) to secure your spot. The fee covers, in addition to the lectures of the school itself, transport from and to Copenhagen Airport (Denmark) at the beginning and end of the school, as well as hosting and meals during the school.
By filling in and submitting the application form, you (the applicant) accept the responsibility for the payment of the registration fee, regardless that you may have indicated your need for financial support.
In case you indicate need for financial support, the school will contact your supervisor asking for a letter of recommendation.
The deadline for applying to attend was the 5 March 2017.